BOS-HUG Hybrid Meetup: Quantum Computing Applied to Healthcare
In this 30 minutes session, we will talk about Quantum computing and how we can take advantage to solve serious health problems, diagnose patients, and venture into the creation of medicines, and disease prevention among other use cases.
📌JOIN US: In-Person
Attendees will need to complete a register at least 24 hours before the event. To get your free ticket now, go to: Boston Healthcare Technology User Group and Community Meetup Tickets
Where: Microsoft Burlington, 5 Wayside Rd, Burlington, Ma 01803
Room Name and Number: Bretton Woods 1001
When: Wednesday, July 27, 2022, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
💻JOIN US: Virtual
If you are not in the Boston Area, We will have our usual streaming to our social media channels at 12:00 pm Eastern Time.
🔜YouTube LIVE (3) Quantum Computing Applied to Healthcare – YouTube
Please read carefully the following recommendations if attending the meeting in person.
- Attendees will need to bring a government-issued photo ID to sign in.
Microsoft’s Vaccination Policy:
- Guests and customers will be able to provide proof of vaccination or self-attest to having received a negative COVID-19 test within the previous week via HealthCheck (https://msrtw.powerappsportals.com/en-US/).
- Guests who do not upload proof of vaccination must wear a face-covering onsite.
- Guests and customers should follow local requirements for face coverings.
- If a guest or customer has uploaded their proof of vaccination, it will be valid for 30 days. After that period, they will need to re-upload if they plan to visit a Microsoft site again.
For more information about our meetings, content, and resources, please visit www.boshug.com.